Dice Coin d10 one digit Rogue - antique copper metal plating
- Designed to military challenge coin standards.
- Coins are made from a solid zinc alloy metal.
- Each coin weighs almost 2 ounces.
- Coins are 2 inches (50.8 mm) in diameter.
- Coins are about 4 mm thick.
See FAQ for the history and other questions about Dice Coins.
Note: Coins come in plastic sleeve packaging. This packaging is considered disposable and is for shipment purposes only. A lot of buyers do keep the coins in it but its condition is not guaranteed to be usable.
d10 one digit Rogue
We ship within the US and to most countries. Shipping is calculated at checkout. Buyers are responsible for any import duties/taxes. CA residents are charged sales tax.